Monday 4 May 2009

Some pretty things


I've been doing a little bit of online browsing. Just window shopping, you understand.

Emma Bridgewater Union Jack Design
I love all Emma Bridgewater crockery. Beautiful quality, weighty, glossy and cheerful. I've got loads of polka dot designed things, but I've now fallen in love with her Union Jack design. But, if I invest in it does that mean, in 2 years time, after spending a small fortune, she will launch a new range of Nick Cave or Lurcher crockery to tempt me?


Alex Monroe Jewellery
Gorgeous designs, inspired by nature. Pendants adorned with ferns, leaves, flowers, birds, and feathers. Rings of trailing silver ivy twisting its way round your finger. I love Citrine, it is one of my favourite gemstones - and this necklace is just divine.






Cath Kidston Red Paisley Sewing Box

I love this. I agonised over buying this on a shopping trip with
Madam Noir. I procrastinated, and can't find the darn thing in stock anywhere. Cath Kidston
designs are so pretty and retro.





Laura Ashley Teacup cushion.

Combining my favourite things, teacups and soft furnishings. My sofa currently overfloweth with cushions, but I am sure I could find a little corner for this.





Lola Rose Blue Howlite Jewellery

I love this stone, it is such a beautiful, sky blue. I've already succumbed to the temptation of the carved rose necklace. Now, in my bed every night, I hear the matching ring softly calling my name. The kindest thing
is surely to reunite them?


Deep, dark purple clematis.

This is the plant I bought today, I am going to trail it around my kitchen window (hopefully). I asked the chap at the garden centre if he had any in. It took him quite some time to locate my clematis. (oh dear, sorry, that was an atrocious joke).

No comments:

Post a Comment